16.09 – 30.10.2020
Vaska Emanuilova Gallery, Sofia
This first private art salon was established in Sofia, in 1910, by Trapko Vassilev Nakov, from the village of Lichishta, Kostur area. The location was the grassy area between the Axakov and Shesti Semptemvri streets – long and narrow rickety structure with a skylight, owned formerly by the Peter Kanevʼs factory and later on hosting the Drawing school. The enthusiast founder combined decorative exterior house painting and interior decoration, and the career of gallery owner for his living.